MEI CASHFLOW® VNR Vending Recycler
The MEI CASHFLOW VNR Recycler accepts $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills, and stores either $1 or $5 bills for use as change for future purchases. Modular in design, the VNR module can be added at any time to VN2700 bill validators. The VNR module simply snaps into the rear of the validator.
The product features the industry’s only High-Visibility Bezel that easily indicates to consumers which denominations are accepted in real time using bright, low-powered LEDs. Operators may also choose the new MEI CASHFLOW 3-in-1 bezel to accept credit and debit cards along with recycling technology. The compact design of the 3-in-1 provides more real estate in often space constrained vending machines to deploy recycling technology alongside cashless technology.
Additional features of the VNR include:
- Single denomination bill recycling of either $1 or $5 bills
- The ability to be installed in a variety of machine types and ages- refer to the compatibility chart for details
- Compatibility with all MDB coin changers/coin mechs
- A programmable Recycler module that holds up to 30 bills at a time
- Small cash Recycler footprint virtually equal to that of a standard bill validator
- A heritage of reliability - the industry’s best-selling validator product with more than three million units sold