EASITRAX Soft Count
Click on the link below to view the EASITRAX video and see how EASITRAX can assist you with managing performance from the floor to the back room.
MEI EASITRAX® Soft Count is an integrated software/hardware solution that extends the security and acceptance offered by MEI SC Advance into a casino soft count room. Information collected in the note validator is now easily accessible in a database that can be networked to multiple locations and be accessed to analyze slot performance.
RFID technology connects slot machine asset numbers to a specific cashbox. Casino operators can streamline the cash management process through:
- A design easily retrofitted to all existing MEI Advance systems. Simplified kits have been developed to ensure an easy installation.
- Integrated with existing counter/sorter equipment to maximize efficiencies by minimizing system components.
- Accountability without manual intervention. The ability to track the scheduled drops of all cashboxes provides a fast, efficient source to validate revenue and, as a result, ensures a more accurate collection process.
- Streamlined engineering
- Back room system interface with existing process/ counting systems
- SQL database record storage
- Information accessibility
- Automated connection between slot machine and cashbox
- "Hot box" detection
- Validate drop
- Incremental accounting system
- Kits will ensure simple and efficient installation
- Flexability to choose the soft count equiptment that best fits your needs
- Database mining to evaluate and improve operations
- Maximize operational efficiency and profitability
- Reduced drop team labor and increased accuracy
- Eliminate time and cost associated with "hot box" search
- Reduce variances and quickly locate errors by asset number
- Additional source for revenue validation (verifying SDS and counter machine)